11/8/07

Spring Meadows History


Welcome to the new blog for the Spring Meadows Church of Christ. The first year I did a pretty good job keeping up with the history of the Spring Meadows congregation, but not quite as well the second (I am counting on Dale to help me fill in the blanks). I thought that creating this blog would be a great way to save our history online and provide a place for people to go back through the archives and see how we have grown and the great things God has done at Spring Meadows.

I also plan to copy and past the postings (and pictures) into a word or publisher file so we can keep the history stored in another location. We might make it available digitally to new members, or if we are still producing books a decade from now, we might even consider putting some of this in print.

I hope you enjoy - I would love to get your input as we start on this journey.

No comments: